This is what a typical Saturday morning looks like in our house. Lukas racing around pretending he is a train. He will shout "choo choo!" and start chuga chuga choo chooing all over our house. He zooms into the living room, through the kitchen, and around the table. With each visit he becomes a different train. He will say "Mama I Phomas (Thomas)", "I Percy", "I Ben", and so fourth.
He loves to pretend he is a train. He also pretends he is a car sometimes. He will race around our house and then yell "Mama oh no I blow a tire!" Then he says "Pit Stop" and pretends to fix his flat tire. After the flat tire is fixed he backs up a little and pretends he getting revved up to race again.
Probably the funniest of his pretending comes when we are driving. He will say "Mama, watch out for that car (or truck depending on what is ahead of us)!" Then he will yell "crash!" and thank goodness we aren't crashing, but in his imagination we are.
No comments:
Post a Comment