Monday, November 8, 2010

Mama where's your peets?

My little boy has a foot fetish.  I kid you not...he will hug or kiss your feet.  It's not just me he does it to either.  His daycare lady, my Mom, and I all notice it!  This has been going on for awhile now.

Yesterday while watching football he was asking me "Mama where your peets?"  (peets are how he says feet)  I was cuddled into a blanket and I told him my feet were under the blanket.  I poked them out so he could see.  He grabbed my feet and at that point I had to laugh because it tickled.  My feet are terribly ticklish!  We played this game over and over again.

Well then today I got a call from his daycare lady and she was telling me how good he was sounding now being on his medicine.  While we were on the phone she said "hey you leave my feet alone!" and she laughed!  I knew it had to be Lukas.  I asked her if it was Lukas and she said "yep, today he keeps hugging my feet."  I thought it was funny.

He has a tiny foot fetish!  Weird and silly little guy!  ♥ 

No comments: