Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Last Thanksgiving as 3
This will be our last Thanksgiving as a family of 3. It's exciting, but also a little bitter sweet. Lukas will no longer be a only child and he will have to share us. Thanksgiving next year will be fun because the baby will be just starting solids and he or she will get to try their first mashed potatoes or get to try some of Great Grandma's yummy fruit salad! How neat that will be!
I know this baby will be his or her own person and won't be like Lukas most likely, but even when he was a little baby he loved holidays. He got a squirmy when we would all get together. He would pump his little legs all over the place (we called him "Happy Feet") and he would gurgle noises. With how much we love the holidays I hope this baby gets excited like Lukas did. I also hope this baby sleeps as well as Lukas. However, I have been told that the next one will do the opposite. So...I guess we will see how that goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment