Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Big Brother

My little guy is going to be a big brother!  Yep that's right I am pregnant!  Not very far along, but we are all very excited!  Come this July we will have another little rugrat and Lukas will shortly have someone to play with.  ♥

When I first told my husband he pumped his fist and said "YES!"  When I told my Mom she was surprised and said  "What?  That's good news!"  When I told my husband's Mom she kep repeating how excited she was and how much she loved us.  Then I decided to see what Lukas would say.  I said "Lukas you want a brother or a sister?"  He looked at me and said "no."  I asked him, "Do you know what a brother or sister is?"  (Yes I was aware I was talking to a 2 1/2 year old lol.)  He said, "brother, sister...vroooom!"  Well at this point I knew he had no idea what we were talking about.  It was a cute conversation though.  He basically copied what I said and then added in his car noises.

I think he will be such a good big brother!  If he is anything like his Daddy he is going to be protective and very attentive to his brother or sister.  Lukas has lots of my silliness so I know he will keep him or her entertained!  I also think he will be a great helper.  He even helps out around our house right now...so I am sure he will want to do stuff to feel big.

We are all very excited!  In July we will go from 3 to 4! ♥  

No comments: