Monday, November 22, 2010

Bridges and Tunnels

Lukas has been so obsessed lately with building bridges and tunnels over his train track.  He loves to drive them through and say "choo choo".  Last night we built with his legos and while I was helping him he kept saying "good job Mommy" and "I got it, I help you."  However, once the legos are gone and the bridges and tunnels are made that is all he wants.  He doesn't want you to touch his trains.

When I got the camera out to take picture he was excited.  He saw the camera and said "Ok, me cheese!"  Then he sat there nicely and I took his picture.  He through it was funny that I was taking pictures of his trains in the tunnel too.  After I would take a picture he would say "OK me see it Mommy!"  We had a lot of fun playing with his legos and trains last night.  My husband is the one who got Lukas all excited about building the bridges and tunnels over the track.  Lukas wouldn't let daddy play with the trains, but wanted him to play so my husband started building with legos.  Now that is what Lukas wants us to do to play with him.
(Please ignore the spot on the carpet in the background...as much as a scrub sometimes white carpet never looks clean with the dogs and Lukas!)

No comments: