Wednesday, December 1, 2010
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
My little man and I cuddled in the recliner last night and enjoyed How the Grinch Stole Christmas. I used to feel that this was a boring holiday cartoon, but I have actually come to love it. The little singing between the Grinch doing what he does best was stuck in my head all last night and this morning. "You're a mean one Mr. Grinch!"
When they were showing Cindy Lou or whatever that Who's name was Lukas would get excited and say "Momma, look a baby!" Then he would ask questions about the Grinch. "Momma, look a heart?" "Greench is going fast?" "Oh no look Momma the dog!" He would get so excited watching it. I thought it was fun to watch it and see it through his eyes. I do not feel this cartoon is boring anymore. I think it's a sweet cartoon about how Christmas is really a feeling and a expression to each other and not just about presents, decorations, and the commercialization of the holiday. I never got that out of it before...probably because I thought it was boring and switched the channel, but I love it now and so did Lukas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment