Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ok I eat it!

The other night Lukas wasn't sure about the supper I served.  Meatloaf is one of his favorites, but I made it with turkey so it looked a little lighter in color.  He picked it up and it did have ketchup so he decided to eat it.  He looked at us and said "Ok I eat it."  He said it for each bite that he took.  After awhile I would giggle and say "good, thank you Lukas."  He would smile and say "your welcome!"  He kept asking where the potatoes were, but we decided to have mac and cheese with it, because I was craving homemade mac and cheese that night so I made some of that.  He was a little leery of that too.  He asked "what's that Mama?"  I told him "it's mac and cheese buddy."  He didn't look too convinced.  It didn't look orangey yellow like the boxed mac and cheeses look.  Needless to say he didn't eat it.

Gotta love the eating habits of toddlers.  You never know what they will decide to put in their mouth!  Unless it's chicken nuggets then it's pretty much a no brainer for us!

No comments: