Friday, July 30, 2010

Weekend of Fun!

This last weekend we took Lukas to my Uncle Mark and Aunt Michele's to camp in their yard. They live out in the country so it was nice and private. We decided we all liked it so much we will turn it into a yearly thing. I already can't wait for next year! It was that fun!

Chris took Lukas for a ride on my Uncle Mark's 4-wheeler. He loved it! I took pictures with my Aunt's camera, but forgot to get the pictures from her. He was wearing a helmet that used to be one of my cousins when they were little. (He actually was wearing the helmet earlier and he wouldn't take it off.) Chris also took Lukas for a ride on my Uncle's riding lawn mower too. Lukas pretended he was driving. He gets a kick out of pretending to drive anything.

When it started getting dark we got a fire going and relaxed by the camp fire. Lukas was putting sticks from around the yard on the camp fire, because he was copying what daddy had done. He was also driving his little toy tractor everywhere. He was on the go go all the way until 10:30pm. I finally made him relax and I took him in to go to sleep in my Aunt and Uncle's camper. He sat up a few different times when he was fighting trying to not fall asleep, but he finally gave in. Once his eyes shut he started snoring. I was surprised he was out so fast!

Once Lukas went to bed that is when I really got to relax and just sit by the fire. Angel's boyfriend John played the guitar and my cousin Heather did some singing. It was so nice to be with family and spend time with them. I loved every minute of it!

No comments: