Friday, July 9, 2010

Fishing Fun

Last Friday we took Lukas fishing. He was patient as my husband got everything together on his new little Lighting McQueen fishing pole. He played over by the tree while we got stuff ready. He even kissed the tree! Awww!









Well we finally got out on the dock and did some fishing. Lukas got the line on the pole tangled twice. I untangled it twice and cut everything off once and started fresh. His favorite thing to do was try to poke the bobber with his fishing pole. He would poke it and then say "gotcha!" After about five minutes he was done and gave me the pole.

I actually caught a little sun fish on his pole, but he wouldn't come near it or touch it. He would just look at me and say "no Mama!" After I caught a fish Lukas was getting restless just sitting on the dock, so I decided to take him over to the park. He play on the slide while daddy finished fishing. It really was a great day...even if he did only fish for 5 minutes!

No comments: