(The day after.)
I mentioned briefly earlier this week that Lukas had taken quite a spill at the grill out we went to. It's definitely not the first time he has fell or gotten hurt that is for sure. He is a daring little one.We had just got to the grill out and Lukas was chasing around Justice who he calls Kassidy. They were playing and Justice is always playing and having fun with her sister Haidyn and Lukas. Lukas started chasing Justice up the steps, but before he got to the steps his sandal caught the cement and he tripped while going up the steps. His face his the edge of the step right between his forehead and nose and eyes. Both my husband and I held our breath to find out what he hit on his face. He got up and I picked him up in my arms. He was bleeding a little, but he had a huge bump. We went inside and the hostess of the grill out gave us a package of frozen corn to hold to his head. She also went and got him some Motrin. We gave him a dose of Motrin and a cookie and he was good t go. He recovered quickly considering he looked like a Klingon from Star Trek.
It's looking better now, but he got two black eyes out of the ordeal. I am sure it won't be his last black eye though.
No comments:
Post a Comment