
Last night my husband, Lukas, and I stopped at our local Wal-Mart to get a some things we needed. They had some bikes up front on a rack and they were 25% off. My husband looked and said "huh that is a good price." Well we did our shopping and then we went over to Chris's Mom's for supper. We had a great supper and then went home to relax. While we were sitting there Chris asked me if I would call Wal-Mart and find out how much those bikes were. So I called them and there were two bikes left. One was $125 and the other was $141 with the 25% off. When I got off the phone we decided to go take a look and see if one of them would fit my husband. We were pretty lucky because the white and brown one fit him and it was being sold for a good price! So we snatched it up!
Chris decided to ride it home since we don't live that far from Wal-Mart. Lukas and I followed him for a little bit to see if he was going to want a ride home...just in case. Lukas was pointing at daddy and saying "Daddy goes ruumm rummm!" Then we clapped his hands and said it all over again. He was just as excited as daddy was!
After Chris got home and put some more air in the tires, and tightened everything we went on a bike ride. I put Lukas in his bike carrier with his little duck helmet on and we were off. It was a lot of fun going on a family bike ride. I know we will go on more and I think Lukas will really enjoy it!
No comments:
Post a Comment