This last weekend was packed full of stuff going on. I actually felt like calling in Monday because I still wanted a day of rest, but I was not about to waste PTO on a day that I didn't actually need off. I will have some more detailed posts on some of this weekend since we did have some owies and new stuff that Lukas did.
Friday night my husband had won tickets to a Twins game so we went up to the Target Field and we had a lot of fun. Lukas got to stay home and hang out with Grandma and Grandpa Knutson! I heard he got McDonald's for supper (spoiled!) and then they played outside and went for walks and stuff. He had a great time!
Saturday we had family pictures for my side of the family and then we went to a BBQ. Some friends of ours from work had a grill out at their house so we went there. Lukas had a blast. He played with Haidyn and some of the other kids. They had a water balloon fight, got to drink kool-aid, played on their swing set and sandbox in the back yard, and draw with sidewalk chalk. Lukas fell down and hit his head on the cement step. That part wasn't so great, but he recovered from it fast. Thank goodness!
Sunday I cleaned his little pool out and then he played and swam in our backyard. After supper we went down to the big public pool in town and he went swimming in a big pool! He had a lot of fun!
Busy, busy, busy...but fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment