Monday night I wanted to get to the library and get a new book to read. I have got used to reading after Lukas goes to bed and during lunch break at work. Reading is such a nice relaxing way to destress yourself. Chris had to fill in for bean bags so I had to take Lukas with me. I didn't know how this was going to go. You know...because you need to be quiet in a library and no running, all that jazz. So I asked my Mom to come with and play with Lukas while I went on my hunt for the book I wanted.
The library has a great kid section! The have the bigger kid area with computers and some bigger books and then a smaller kid section called the "toddler book area" that have picture books, puzzles, and little furniture for them to sit at. Grandma and Lukas sat and played with puzzles and looked at some books. I was surprised how good he was. While I was searching around for what I wanted I didn't hear him at all! When it was time to leave that was when he started crying and getting mad at me. He definitely wasn't using his "library voice" and he fought me the whole time I had him in my arms walking him outside.
I guess you could say he loved the library so much he didn't want to leave! It's nice to know he liked it though!
No comments:
Post a Comment