Monday, May 3, 2010
Outside...Now with a Sliding Door!
Boy oh boy was last week busy! We got our furnace replaced and a sliding door installed! We haven't really had to test the furnace yet. It did pop on Saturday morning, but I only noticed it because I was down stairs working from home early in the morning. It was nice and quiet! The sliding door is something I absolutely love! I am not sure why we didn't do this sooner? It's easier with the dogs and Lukas! He will sit at the door with his shoes begging to go "soside" which is how he says outside. I can let him go outside and he can run around with the dogs while I am in the kitchen. I can see him from the window. He doesn't like to be outside by himself, so I don't leave him by himself for long. Only a few minutes. We have a privacy fence up and he has the whole yard to run and play. I think this summer will be the first summer we spend a lot of time in our backyard!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment