Friday, May 28, 2010

Softball Fun!

Wednesday night was so beautiful! It's wasn't 90 something degrees or humid and sticky. My husband plays as a sub for his brother's softball team. Since Wednesday night was an early game and it was nice Lukas and I went out to Daddy's softball game. He waved to Uncle Joe and begged him to let him play 'biseball'. Uncle Joe said "maybe later buddy." He kept wanting to go in the dugout, but surprisingly listened to me really well. Grandma Kathy and I would take turns chasing him and playing with him. Other times he would just play with his cars (McQueen and Chicka) or eat the crackers I brought him. We actually got to watch the game, which really surprised me! Grandma Kathy spoiled him and got him a freezy! He was in heaven! It was really fun taking him out to the game!

No comments: