Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Being Naked and Free
I know kids love being naked for some reason. I don't understand it, but they do. Don't you think they would be cold when they are naked? Well Lukas loves being naked. I think one of his favorite times of the night is when we take his clothes off and change him for bedtime. He will run around trying to get away saying "No, no...no Mama" and giggle while I chase him and try to get his pajamas on. I do play with him for awhile when it comes to this bedtime ritual, but sometimes I just catch him and put them on. Last night he was running around in a diaper and playing with Daddy. While playing his diaper caught a blanket and half way opened up. Lukas looked down and said "ut oh" and looked at us. My husband grabbed him and took him in for a diaper change. It was so funny though. When his diaper started to come off he didn't know what to do. We both were laughing. Soon...with lots of luck and training during the course of this year he will stop wearing diapers. One can only hope!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment