Thursday, May 13, 2010

Muv You!

Good morning! Well I am writing this in the morning anyway...my heart has been melted again! Last night I was putting Lukas to bed and he gave me a big squeeze then told me "nite Mama, muv you." Then he grabbed his blankies and rolled over to go to sleep. I smiled and said "aww Lukas, I love you too buddy." I walked out of his room last night feeling like a million bucks! It's amazing how great your little one can make you feel. Yes there are times I would like to pull my hair out when he is being naughty or his natural curious self, but I feel moments like last night totally cancel out all the frustrating moments. I don't have lots of frustrating moments yet...I am sure once we hit the terrible two's I will see more, but as long as he pours on the sweetness from time to time we will be OK.

Tonight my husband and I are going shopping for Lukas's 2nd birthday! He will turn 2 on Sunday and I honestly can't believe my little guy is already two. Where in the heck did time go? His littleness doesn't feel quite so little anymore. I am surprised I actually miss when he was a newborn. The 1st week we brought him home literally feels like it was only a couple months ago. Time just goes too fast!

No comments: