Thursday, May 27, 2010

Drive Through at Subway

OK...it's finally Thursday! One more day to Friday thank goodness! I cannot wait for the holiday weekend to start. We don't have much planned, but there is plenty I would like to get done. Here's hoping I can accomplish my list.

Anyway, yesterday my husband had softball and Lukas and I had plans to go to the cemetery to put flowers on my grandpa's grave with my Mom so we decided to have a fast supper. We went through the drive through at our local subway and got some $5 foot-longs! Lukas and I shared some of my sandwich and Chris got a foot-long to himself. That was way too much food for me to eat at one time! Well while we were ordering Chris was asking me what I wanted and I would tell him. Lukas was in the backseat copying everything I said and then he would copy the questions that Chris was asking. Once we got done ordering the man in the intercom told us thank you and to pull around to the window. Lukas said "thank you, bye bye." We both laughed! It was so funny that he was trying to order with us and that he just wanted to be involved. Lukas didn't much like the sandwich so I had to make a peanut butter sandwich for him anyway. It was cute though!

No comments: