Monday, May 10, 2010
Mr Sick
Last week really got away from us. My husband and some family were busy digging up our backyard for our concrete patio and getting it all ready. Wednesday night Lukas was really clingy and wanted nothing but Mama. Well sometime after he went to sleep and I woke him up Thursday morning he had vomited all over his crib. I did hear him make a few crying noises that night, but he went right back to sleep. Well Thursday morning when I woke him up he had it on his face and in his hair. I couldn't believe he slept in it. My poor little man. I stayed home with him all day Thursday and he didn't eat much. His appetite wasn't normal at all. Since he wasn't acting himself I decided to keep him home Friday too. He woke up Friday morning crying. I went and got him cuddled him and then he vomited all over again. I had to change him and myself. He was so scared after he did it. I felt so bad for him. After we both were clean I made him some toast and he ate a few bites, but he still wasn't interested in much food. He took a nice long nap that afternoon and he also had many dirty diapers that day too. Between him getting all the bad stuff out one way or another he was feeling much better after his nap. Saturday he was back to himself. He ate more and was running and playing again. This was my first encounter with Lukas puking. Not my favorite thing to clean up, but I am glad he is doing better now. He was my Mr. Sick last week. Poor little guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment