Good afternoon! My favorite TV show is now done. I was a religious LOST viewer, but May 23rd they aired the final episode and brought the series to a close. Every Tuesday night I propped Lukas in my bedroom and had him watch Sponge Bob while I indulged in my TV show LOST. It's sad that it's gone now.
I must say the show brought many emotional, crazy, intense, and strange moments. Most the time you were lost by the end of an episode just wondering what exactly happened. I loved that about the TV show. I guess the finale wasn't any different. I think all in all the show was about character development and how they used, cared, and dealt with each other. There were a lot of questions that weren't answered, but I am going to say that I am OK with the unanswered questions. The characters problems were resolved and that is good enough for me. I loved the end and I will leave it at that.
Well last night I had my Mom and brother Eddie over for supper and for the big LOST finale. Lukas was so funny! Every time we reacted he reacted or copied us. I would gasp and cover my mouth, throw my hands in the air with happiness, or laugh...he would do the same. It was so cute. He was watching the TV along with us and getting into the last show like we were. He made my night and the finale to LOST much more memorable.
Goodbye LOST! I will miss my favorite TV show!
No comments:
Post a Comment