Friday, May 21, 2010

Goals for the Summer

*Start the Inspiring and Patriotic music*

This summer I have 3 goals...
1. I want to read 1 book! Yes I know 1 book isn't much, but when you hang out with a 2 year old the whole summer there isn't much time for books. So I picked this book . It's a longer one, but I am hoping I can do it!
2. Plant a garden with: some peppers, tomatoes, and maybe lettuce. Maintain and use veggies from the garden. This will be probably my hardest goal! I usually kill plants. Not on purpose!
3. Run in a 5K or just do my own 5K pushing Lukas in the jogging stroller. This shouldn't be too bad. A 5K is only 3.1 miles and I currently run 2.6 miles with Lukas in the jogging stroller. I am hoping to do this sometime this summer.

Goals for Lukas this summer:
1. Teach him to put his shoes on. Or try!
2. Start the potty training introducing. Get him used to the idea and give him an idea what it's used for.
3. Get rid of that mean phrase "shup". I do not want him saying it at all!

These are just some of the things I want to do this summer. Summer isn't even here yet and I already feel like it's going to go fast. I hope I am wrong!

No comments: