Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Smacking his gums

Lukas is an eater...and he definitely loves to eat! When we would feed him as a newborn his whole body would go limp. It was like we drugged our child when we were feeding him. He just got so relaxed and happy while eating. Now that he is getting a little older he still loves to eat. He doesn't get relaxed like he used to. He sits in his highchair and bobs his foot and bangs his hands happily on his highchair tray. He will open his mouth and just wait for the spoon to come to his mouth. He loves it all except peaches, bananas, and pineapple stuff. He gages and it looks like he is going to throw up when he eats those fruits, what a strange little boy huh? He likes what he likes! When my husband and I are eating he will sit there and grumble at us and eye our food. He is so interested in what we are eating he smacks his gums wanting our food. He has no teeth yet, so I am a bit worried about giving him things to try. However, I think he could gum on some of the things. I will have to take him on new food adventures and see how that goes. It will be interesting seeing what foods will be his favorites!

No comments: