Yesterday Lukas's daycare lady called me and said "I can see his teeth, but they are still a little bit down in the gums!" She thinks he will be a late tooth popper, and we feel the same way. My husband didn't get a tooth until he was around 11 months old and I was 7 or 8 months old when I got my first tooth. It has been frustrating, but these teeth are giving him heck all ready. Thank goodness it's not all the time though. He gets breaks here and there from the teething. So when he smiles it's all gums you see. He is my gummy bear and what a cute gummy bear I have! I think it will be nice when he does get some teeth, because then he can get to try more foods. I have already started introducing different things to him that are mushy. He can gum and chew things up pretty good. He even tries to chew his cereal sometimes...what a funny little boy! When he does get some teeth then he won't be my gummy bear anymore, but for now he is!
No comments:
Post a Comment