Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Lukas's 1st Snow Day
Today we had our first snow day and got to stay home with Lukas. He was fussy in the morning because of teething, but by afternoon he was feeling alot better! He was playing on the floor alot today. He wanted nothing to do with his exersaucer or walker, he wanted to be on the move on his own. He rolled all over the living room and even got over to the Christmas tree. I had to keep moving him. He has some blocks we play with, and he loves to knock them over. I build them up he knocks them down. We made a fun game out of it! The amazing thing that happened today though was him pulling himself up. He was playing next to his exersaucer and he looked at the toys on top for a long time. Then he slowly pulled himself up on his knees and started playing with the stuff on top. I could not believe my eyes! My little guy had pulled himself up...all by himself! So crazy!!! We had a great day though. I liked being snowed in with my guys for a day it was awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment