Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Chasing Daisy

Ever since Lukas has learned how to maneuver his walker he goes straight for the dogs. Molly our Yellow Lab will simply get up and go into a room that Lukas is not in. However, Daisy our Jack Russell just keeps moving and he will turn and chaser her down in his walker. I don't know if Daisy just thinks this is a fun game, but she never just goes into the other room to get away. Sometimes if Lukas gets close enough he will reach out to give Daisy a kiss and a hug. She does kiss him back too! They really enjoy each other for the time being anyway. Daisy also will bring him balls to throw for her. I do not let him touch her toys though. Not yet anyway. I fear he will try to chew on them himself! Once he understands to throw the ball for her then I will let him. I don't want her toys in his mouth instead of hers.

No comments: