Tuesday, December 2, 2008

G-Grandma's Birthday!


Last night Chris, Lukas, and I went to my Grandma's 87th birthday party! Lukas was in a great mood from the time we got there until we left. He got to eat supper at the table with all of us in Grandma Kim's highchair she has for him. He ate his cereal, squash, and applesauce along with us eating our sloppy joes and potato salad. He happily banged his hands on the highchair tray and made happy noises like he always does when he eats. My Grandma is such a sweet lady, and she just thinks the world of Lukas! She sat and talked to him and he even gave her a "Lukas kiss" which is basically an open mouth kiss. I call her G-Grandma to Lukas, because she is his Great Grandma. I am hoping it will help him tell the difference between his 'Grandmas' and 'Great Grandma'. G-Grandma got to sit with him while he was grabbing his feet and playing with them. She looked to be really enjoying herself, I am glad Lukas could bring out those giggles in her! We then put him in his exersaucer and he was bouncing around having just a grand time! G-Grandma sat there and talked to him and played with him the rest of the time. Lukas is very lucky to have her for a G-Grandma, she is the world's best G-Grandma!

No comments: