I laugh when friends and family say "can you do this/that in your free time?" Free time. Let's define free time. Free time: time available for hobbies and other activities that you enjoy. With a baby there is no such thing as free time. The funny thing about free time is my husband and I used to have tons of it, but it never felt like it. Now that we don't get much, we notice we did have a lot of free time. Lukas pretty much takes up any free time there may be, or I guess you could say he is my activity I enjoy! Once he is asleep for the night the last thing I am thinking about is using that time for hobbies or other activities. I am not complaining at all though. The time I have with Lukas is awesome! I think that at his age it's important to be with him and use my time to be with him, because he grows and changes so fast. Life has definitely changed since last year, and I thank god for my little guy he has blessed our life with so much love and happiness! I wouldn't change a thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment