Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I See You!

We make up games all the time or we will be playing with Lukas and it will turn into a game. One we play over and over. One game we play is...I see you. I put up his linking circle toys to my eyes and tell him "I see you!" He waves his arms up and down then he puts his face forward and I hold them up to his eyes and he looks through them. He then smiles and we do this over and over. He loves it! It's cute he wants to copy me, and he now has been grabbing them for him to hold them up. However, he will grab them and start bringing them to his eyes and they will detour into his mouth. Everything these days goes right into his mouth. He will slobber and drool all over a toy and then he will try to give it to you. I always tell him "thanks buddy!" Then I take it and give it back to him and wipe off my hand. It's all fun and games though!

No comments: