Mr. Lukas is starting to get around a little more everyday. He will be sitting there one minute and trying to climb in my lap or over my legs the next. He is so funny when he does move. My friend had a baby a few days before I had Lukas and her baby "army crawls". This is so cute, and I saw Lukas "army crawling" this morning towards his exersaucer. He had great fun hitting his block and slowly moving to it. His legs get all excited and they move all over the place. I think if he could settle down and just move he would actually crawl. Some day he is going to surprise us all and just take off! I will be shocked when he does, but obviously bursting with pride too!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Getting around
Mr. Lukas is starting to get around a little more everyday. He will be sitting there one minute and trying to climb in my lap or over my legs the next. He is so funny when he does move. My friend had a baby a few days before I had Lukas and her baby "army crawls". This is so cute, and I saw Lukas "army crawling" this morning towards his exersaucer. He had great fun hitting his block and slowly moving to it. His legs get all excited and they move all over the place. I think if he could settle down and just move he would actually crawl. Some day he is going to surprise us all and just take off! I will be shocked when he does, but obviously bursting with pride too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment