Thursday, December 4, 2008

Eat some snow

Sunday it snowed in our town and I thought what a great thing to introduce to my little guy! So I went outside and made a small snowball and brought it inside to Lukas. He was so excited. He touched it and made his excited noises and then grabbed the snowball. After he grabbed the snowball he ate it! He put the whole snowball in his mouth and gave my husband and I a very strange look. It melted in no time flat, but what a funny first for him. He did love the snow though, his reaction reminded me of how excited I used to get when it would snow. Next year will be fun too! We can take him sledding and play in the snow outside a little. It's funny how your child brings out the child in you!

No comments: