Monday, March 2, 2009

My sick baby

Lukas has his first "actual" cold. He has the chest cough, really runny nose, sneezing, and the saddest little eyes. He does work through it though and try to make the best out of not feeling good. Sometimes he just doesn't care and only wants to sit on your lap and cuddle. While I do love all the cuddling and rocking, I would much rather have him feeling good and about. Last night before bed he was a little back to himself and he even slept really well too. However, this morning he was back to the tough cough and sneezing. I felt so bad when he would sneeze, because the boogies would just fly right out. I am praying he gets rest while at daycare today. He wasn't running a fever so I did take him to daycare. While a little rest and some luck we will whip this cold! If he gets worse I will probably leave early to go get him.

No comments: