Thursday, March 26, 2009

Yay a tooth!

Lukas finally cut a tooth yesterday!!! It's the right (his left) bottom tooth. You can see it a little, but you can really feel it! Jessie our daycare lady called yesterday to tell me Lukas was having an off day. She was concerned that he had another ear infection. I was wondering if I should call the doctor. I told her I will see how he acts in the evening, and if I think I need to take him I will schedule him for something the next day. Well then she called me later in the afternoon and told me the great news! He had cut a tooth, and that is why he wasn't eating very good and super crabby! The feeling I got was relief and pride! I cried because I was so happy!!! Bring on the teeth!!! Woohooo! I am so excited for him, my little boy is getting so big!

No comments: