Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Baby Vicks
Last night we tried some baby vicks. I remember my Mom using vicks on me when I was little, I always loved the way it helped me breathe so much better when I was sick. However, I do remember it being messy. Well last night when I went and put some on Lukas it was still messy. I put it on his onsie underneath his pajamas. With some of his skin sensitivity issues I was a little worried about putting it directly on him. Well I think the vicks seemed to help with breathing or at least busting up his chesty cough a little. Heck when I was rocking him with his bottle even I was starting to breathe better. I know the baby version is toned down, but it still smelt strong to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment