Tuesday, March 10, 2009

You bit me!


Last night Lukas and I were playing on the floor and his teething has kicked back in lately. He crawled over to me and I thought he was going to give me a kiss. Nope! He bit my cheek! It surprised me and I pulled back and said "Lukas, you bit me!" He just giggled and tried to do it again. I couldn't help but laugh it was funny how he was coming at me. I then firmed up and said "No Lukas, no biting" then he giggled and hugged me. I know he is teething, because it wasn't just me he was biting. He was biting everything. His toys, hands, blanket, and the couch. Pretty much anything he could get his hands on. Except the teething rings we got him. Why would he chew on those! It would make too much sense. Well maybe this time he will actually cut a tooth. He is still toothless and he turns 10 months old next Monday!

No comments: