Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Nope...no ear infection.

I took Lukas to the doctor yesterday, because I wanted them to look at him and see if he did in fact need the antibiotic they prescribed. Well as it turns out his ears looked good. One hear had a small little spot, but they thought that might be because it was going away. I was so relieved that I didn't have to give him another antibiotic. I do know it probably wouldn't have hurt to have him on the antibiotic, but I didn't want to medicate him if he didn't need it. Everything is on the up and up and I think his teething is causing him to poke his ear now. If he develops another cold, then he could potentially get another ear infection. Especially since he is teething. I am hoping to keep him healthy though. I just gotta try to make sure he gets his sleep and he eats well. As well as keep him away from sick people. It's not like I want to place him in a bubble or anything, I am just trying to take action so he might not get another ear infection!

No comments: