Last night was a gorgeous night! My husband and I decided to remove the bike trailer from the bike and put the front wheel on to go for a run. Lukas was looking around and really enjoying it at first, but his eyes were getting heavy while sitting in the stroller. After the 1st mile I saw he was definitely asleep. I think next time we go for a run I will give him his blankie in case he takes another nap. It was so nice and refreshing to go on a run with my family. It's nice involving him and not having to be away from him to get some exercise. I am really going to enjoy this jogging stroller!
I have one more story too...this morning I got a phone call from my daycare provider (Chris's cousin Jess) and she said Lukas must be tired he wants a nap. She said she had the most complete conversation she has ever had with a child his age. Here was their conversation:
Lukas: "Jess"
Jess: "Yes Lukas"
Lukas: "go ni ni" (ni ni = sleeping)
Jess: "You want to go take a nap?"
Lukas: "Yeah I tired."
She called me and told me about it. She also said usually when she puts him down for a nap she changes his diaper first. So she said he went and got a diaper and his "B" (blankie). She changed his diaper and then put him down for a nap. I know he knows what he wants and definitely lets a person know, but I thought this conversation was so cute! It's neat!
No comments:
Post a Comment