This Easter was one of the best Easters I have ever had! Lukas was a big reason for that! First we started out the Easter weekend going to my Mom's Friday night and we dyed Easter eggs and put stickers on them. Well I let Lukas take care of the sticker stuff! Lukas also made a Easter sign with stickers and washable markers for Easter! My Mom gave him his Easter basket from her early and he played with the 4 wheeler that was in his basket that he called a "CAR!" He did his happy dance while Uncle Eddie and Amma opened the basket for him. Then Saturday we got together with my side of the family. Lukas got to play outside nonstop and it was great getting to see everyone! Sunday morning Lukas woke up at 7:30am. (The one day I wanted to sleep in he wakes up early!) Anyway, he kept asking if we could get Daddy up, and I kept telling him Daddy is sleeping. Finally I got sick of him asking and we woke Daddy up at 9:00am. My husband and I gave Lukas his Easter basket. He got a pair of sun glasses, chalk for outside, and a bubble gun. While he was in with Daddy opening his stuff I hid Easter eggs and we had a Easter egg hunt! It was very cute how he could find an egg and then bring it to me and say "thank you Momma!" I would just laugh and tell him "thank you Lukas!" After he found the eggs we kept hiding them for about an hour. He loved the egg hunt and next year we will probably do a little more for it. For lunch we went to my husband's side of the family for Easter. We had a great time there too! Lukas got to play with some new balls Grandma and Grandpa Knutson got for him at their place! Later that afternoon we went to Wal-Mart and the Easter bunny was there. I showed Lukas the Easter bunny and was talking to the Easter bunny like he was my old friend. That didn't fool Lukas he was afraid of him and not happy that he was trying to get a hug out of him. He didn't even want the treat the Easter bunny was handing out. He is at that age...very cautious! I guess we will see what happens next year!
All in all we had one awesome Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment