Happy Friday! I am so unbelievably happy it's Friday! Tonight we can relax and not worry about the hustle and bustle of the next day. This whole week has been busy. Lukas has been busy eating like a mad man. Daycare tells me that sometimes he wants seconds at breakfast and then for snack he usually has triple what the other kids eat. When we get home in the afternoon he has been eating another snack and then still eats supper. Last night he ate two suppers! He has also been sleeping really well too! I can't believe he can eat so much food. It honestly amazes me! With that being said I do believe I will be buying him new clothes soon thanks to this growth spurt. His pajamas are just starting to get tight, but we haven't noticed much since it's been a great spring being all nice and warm. Thank goodness his birthday is coming! Maybe he can get some nice stuff for summer. It's getting to be garage sale shopping time again too. That will help too. I think he is gearing up for some major growing soon with all the food he is packing away.
Friday, April 23, 2010
Gearing up for a Growth Spurt
Happy Friday! I am so unbelievably happy it's Friday! Tonight we can relax and not worry about the hustle and bustle of the next day. This whole week has been busy. Lukas has been busy eating like a mad man. Daycare tells me that sometimes he wants seconds at breakfast and then for snack he usually has triple what the other kids eat. When we get home in the afternoon he has been eating another snack and then still eats supper. Last night he ate two suppers! He has also been sleeping really well too! I can't believe he can eat so much food. It honestly amazes me! With that being said I do believe I will be buying him new clothes soon thanks to this growth spurt. His pajamas are just starting to get tight, but we haven't noticed much since it's been a great spring being all nice and warm. Thank goodness his birthday is coming! Maybe he can get some nice stuff for summer. It's getting to be garage sale shopping time again too. That will help too. I think he is gearing up for some major growing soon with all the food he is packing away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment