Monday, October 4, 2010

Praying Chocolate

I took today off to spend some time with my Mom and Lukas.  We had a pretty great day!  I got some laundry done, my garden cut back, we went out to lunch, and to the library.

Lunch was great!  We ate at one of my and my Mom's favorite places to eat.  It's a little sandwich place in our home town.  She makes fresh homemade bread and fresh homemade desserts.  AWESOME!  We got some O Henry bars for after lunch.  While my Mom was opening hers Lukas was watching her and he put his hands together like he was praying and whispered "chocolate."  My Mom and I burst out laughing!  We couldn't stop laughing!  Lukas started saying "stop it!"  He didn't want us laughing.  It was funny though and hard to stop laughing!

The library was not too bad either.  While I went and looked for a book my Mom and Lukas read some books and played with toys in the children's section. He was a really good boy at the library.

I must say it was a great Monday!

No comments: