Didn't have a picture of me and Lukas cuddling, but I did have one of him and Molly!
Tuesday night I put a cartoon on he likes and he cuddled into me with all his blankies. I was sitting and reading while he was cuddling and watching his cartoon. I must admit it was heaven! Plus he had just had a bath and he smelled like baby lotion and his shampoo. Heavenly! I love it when he smells clean...which doesn't actually last very long these days.
While I was sitting there reading and he was watching his cartoons I looked over and he had almost all of his Pixar cars lined up on the arm of the couch. It was a little silly, but they all were facing us and I felt like his cars were watching us cuddle while he watched his cartoon and I read my book. He does this lately. Lines up all his cars. He will even break off parts of his snack and pretend to share with his cars. Sometimes his cars will fight over the snack. His imagination is so refreshing!

No comments:
Post a Comment