Friday, October 22, 2010

Mr. Lukas uses the Computer

I decided to introduce Lukas to the computer last night.  We went to nickjr.com and played games with Team Umizoomi!  He was having a lot of fun!

One frustrating point was how he kept wanting to click with the mouse all the time.  I do understand he is only 2 1/2 years old, but he would put his hand on the mouse and scroll the middle button and click.  If you have ever did this you know that he gets messages that pop up all over the screen when he does this or it goes into scroll mode. 

After we got done playing games we did the doodle page.  He had a lot of fun with that too!  He just told me what he wanted me to do, but didn't want to touch the mouse.  I think he got frustrated that I kept telling him not to click the buttons.
All in all I think it was a good first experience.  This weekend I will see how he likes trying Microsoft Word.  I bet he will get a kick out of typing letters and numbers.  ♥

No comments: