Last month we went to our family company picnic. I say "we" because my husband and I both work for the same company. The picnic had lots of fun stuff for Lukas to do. They had candy and toy fishing, a big park to play in, games to play, and those big bouncy fun things for little kids. His buddy Haidyn was there too because her Dad works for the same company.
Well after devouring his lunch and doing some candy and toy fishing I finally got him to try the bouncy things. They had a Blue's Clue's, Under the Sea, and then one that had slides in the front and looked like a little castle. He mostly played in the Blue's Clue's one. He had a great time!
My only struggle the with the bouncy things was getting his shoes off. He doesn't like to take his shoes off for some reason. He doesn't even want to do it at home unless he has to. I took his shoes off and he cried for almost 10 minutes. I ignored him the whole time, but after he got over the shock of having his shoes off he had fun and I couldn't get him away from the bouncy things.

No comments:
Post a Comment