Last night Lukas got to hang out with Daddy. I went to a concert with my Mom and brother at a local fair. Mr. Lukas and Daddy went to our local nature center to enjoy the nice evening.
My husband called his Mom (Kathy) and Step Dad (Marc) to see if they wanted to come along. Kathy was busy with some things, but Marc came along. Chris said they were out there for about an hour. The bugs were awful I guess.
While they were walking the trails and Lukas was running up ahead of them a snake slithered fast across the path. Chris said Lukas came to a screeching halt! Lukas was stunned and then started saying "Daddy, daddy...what was that?" Daddy told him "that is a snake." I guess he wanted to be held almost the whole rest of the visit while they were walking the trails, and kept talking about it too!
And that...was Lukas's first encounter with a gardener snake! Glad I didn't' see it...yuck!
No comments:
Post a Comment