This weekend my husband and I went on a little camping trip without Lukas. He got to stay home with Grandma and Eddie Friday night and then the other Grandma and Grandpa Saturday night.
Friday we dropped him off and he got to play with Uncle Eddie until Grandma got home. They ordered pizza and played. He had a great night! Then he got to play outside on Saturday!
Saturday night he went to the other Grandma and Grandpa's and they played more! He must have been pooped, because when I called to see how he was doing Sunday morning he was still asleep! He slept until 10 am that day. Wow!
I think with all the fun he was still happy to come home though when I picked him up. He came over gave me a big hug and grabbed my face and kept kissing me over and over! I had a great weekend, and him giving me those hugs and kisses topped it off as an awesome weekend. It's always nice to go away and have fun, but my favorite part is coming home!
No comments:
Post a Comment