Lukas loves going shopping, but he hates sitting in the cart. Shopping with him is a chore all by it's self, but if he is out of the cart it's pretty rare you will get any shopping done.
Last week Lukas and I went shopping with my Mom at our local Wal-Mart. The whole way up he kept repeating the word "walk", but he knew once we got in the door and I grabbed the cart his whole I idea of walking was out the window. He instantly started crying a little, but he does get over it fast...thank goodness!
While we were shopping he will point things out that he wants. I wasn't aware children learn this so early! He is only two and he is picking out crackers, fruit, and other things he sees. Well this particular shopping trip he saw a Lightening McQueen bag and he started freaking out because we wanted it. I told him he didn't need it, but my Mom looked at him and said "this Lightening McQueen bag?" Then she grabbed it and gave it to Lukas. I opened my mouth to say something, and my Mom just totally changed the subject on me. She didn't care what I had to say, she was getting that bag for Lukas.
When we got home he wore the bag all over the house and put all his cars in them. So Grandma was right he would like it and could put his toys in it. Thanks Mom you are right he loves it!
No comments:
Post a Comment