

A few weekends ago my Mom's cousins from the Twin Cities were down. We all got together and had lunch at my Grandma's favorite buffet. It's called the Harvest Buffet. Since we were a bigger group they gave us the room used only for groups. This room has hunting stuff on the walls. There were animal heads and fish on the wall everywhere. Lukas was fascinated! He kept asking us "whats that?" We would tell him whatever the animal was that he was pointing at. My Uncle Mark (Lukas's Great Uncle) kept filling him in on whatever animal he was pointing at. My Uncle is a big hunter and it was neat them hanging out by each other. This was one of the first times he didn't sit by my husband or I. He sat with Great Uncle Mark and Great Aunt Michele. He had a really great time! While he was eating he would shimmy his shoulders back and forth. They kept teasing me that he was copying what I do. Even though I don't do that at all! It was all in fun though! It is silly how he does that!
No comments:
Post a Comment