Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Loves Tater Tot Hotdish!
During the winter we eat lots of hotdishes. One of my favorites is tater tot hotdish and we found out it's one of Lukas's favorites too! I whipped it up last night for supper thinking that I may have to warm him up some soup for supper if he didn't like the hotdish. We got all sat down for supper and he just chowed it down! He pushed the plate at me and asked for "mo" which is more. I gave him a second helping and that went down just as fast as the first helping! He asked for "mo" again, but Chris showed him he had missed some food on his plate. He cleaned up his plate and was a very happy little guy the rest of the night! My tater tot hotdish just consists of corn, cream of mushroom soup, ground turkey, and of course tater tots. Not much fat. I try to use turkey when I can. It's a leaner meat and better for you! I am so happy he loved it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment