Lukas absolutely loves going to Grandma's house. He gets all excited when I say we are going bye bye and we go to my Mom's. He gets to play with all his toys there and play with Grandma, Uncle Eddie, their dog Prancer, and sometimes Uncle Curt and his dog Mia. He got to spend the night at Grandma's this weekend, because we had our work Christmas party to attend. When I went to pick him up he didn't want to leave. Lukas and I went back over for pizza last night and he still didn't want to leave when it was time to go home. I think he is starting to understand what "Going to Grandma's" really means. He gets the special treatment there...for sure! He is a very loved little boy!
He has also been enjoying talking on the phone lately. When I say he is talking...I mean he mumbles and says a few recognizable words. I think my Mom really enjoys his mumbling and trying to communicate on the phone!
No comments:
Post a Comment