Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lukas Language

Here are some translations when it comes to Lukas and his language!

monny = Molly our dog
b-key = blankie
cawz = cars
boti = pizza
a cup ah-t = a cup (not sure how the "a t" came from)
noh = snow
bia = Mia (Uncle Curt's dog)
Ampa = Grandpa
Ama = Grandma
key-key = cookie
dnce = dance
nana = banana
money = ice cream (not sure why he calls ice cream money lol)
b-ley = belly
nem-nems = M&M's

He also will put together a whole sentence and it will spew forth out of his mouth. We don't understand the words he is saying, but they are definitely a complete thought and statement. I was sitting on the couch and he walked up to me looked at me with a serious look. He then said a complete thought and statement, but I didn't understand it. I just nodded and said yep Lukas. He looked and me smiled and laughed. It made me wonder what I just agreed to! It was hilarious! It is getting easier to communicate with him , and he usually finds a way to communicate what he wants.

No comments: