Monday, February 23, 2009

Sweetest Sound!

Lukas finally said "Mama!" It is the sweetest sound to my ears! All Sunday I kept telling him "Ma Lukas say Ma." He would just laugh or giggle at me. We went out to lunch with my Grandma and Aunt Michele and we worked on him there too. My Aunt Michele would lean into Lukas and say "Mama Lukas" and he would just laugh or giggle at her. Well then last night he was playing and all of a sudden he said Mama! I was like that's right Lukas Mama! Then he looked at me and said it again! I grabbed him and threw him into the air, caught him, and just hugged him. I said "that's right baby!" Then he said Mama again and again all night long. I never thought it would feel this good to have him finally say it!

No comments: